Monday, January 29, 2007

These days I was very frust .May be It was all anxieties associated with the transitition period in the life. I withdrew myself in the solitude so that I can think about the current situation in my life. In the starting I was very bitter I thought that all faults are in others and I am just victim of their follies. But actually when I thought it again and again then I realize that happiness is very intrinsic thing .Its basis couldn’t depend upon anything external. Happiness is just a state of mind. A person who has everything in life may not be happy but a hermit who has nothing not even surety of his next meal may be happy and content . So it mean that to find real happiness we should not look out in the world but we should look deep inside and explore our inner self to find out the real reason for unhappiness. So the first thing I did is stop blaming others for anything. I always first try to find what wrong I did rather than looking them in others. I realized that its my over expectation that is the root of all problems. I want everyone to be like me which is not at all practical. Everyone has his or her own ways of thinking even different value system based on which they decide what is wrong and right. So what is right for me maybe not at all right for others. So I thought lets try to place everything that can affect my peace and happiness inside. A person’s inside is always affected by the external because we are connected with it by our senses. Many of our emotional feeling have basis in outside world but we can practice to limit its influence in taking decision. They are just input but the decision is taken by the wisdom or myself. That has some influence of the external but not entirely and more we can make it internal more we are in control of our feelings. So I took a break from our all kind of acquaintances including friends and family and went to self impose seclusions. In this period I attained most of my mental peace and a right perspective to look things . I came out as more tolerant and definitely more cool. I was also kind of frust by my job. Though in frustration I might have said it to be very boring and monotonous but actually it’s not like that. Plus I realized that I was frustrated because I was not doing it well. These day I have started seeking perfection in everything I do. I really enjoy the feeling that I have done something that cann’t be done better than that way. Doing a thing with perfection is really a divine feeling its gives a satisfaction that I am giving my best. As Richacrd bach has said in “Jonathan Livingston Seagull” that perfection is heaven. There is a satisfaction in learning new things. Though I didn’t realized this in my college day but anyways never is too late. Generally people learn thing and then apply .But I like the other way round. My team works in field of predictive model and I am really interested in behavioral models. It’s really fasinating that how maths can be used to predict the behavior of masses. I don’t have much stats background but I really like to read new things these day. I am studying stats and AI all by myself. This is very surprising for me as well because in my college day I never studied anything more than minimum required. But now I really want to learn everything that comes ion my way its not because that it will put me in better bargaining position in job interview, its only because I never excelled in my life and for one time I want to excel in anything I do.In my office I try to take most challenging and difficult of task>It help me to spend my time and plus I feel good when I can do it on my own.

No comments: