Monday, May 21, 2007

New found passion

This day I am very busy at work. So I get very little time to do the “my own” thinking which I enjoy most. Life is so circumvent that the work will kills me with its monotonocity alleviates its own given pain by keeping me engage in itself. Even then I somehow manage to squeeze time between my pressing engagements for the fun. These days I have started enjoying biking. I simply love to ride. I don’t need the picturesque setting of mountains or soothing breezes of hilltop or peaceful moment at sea beaches. I only need road and space on it to drive fast really fast. I like the trill of speed. The air in my hair, its beat against my chest. I don’t need any company me and my bike is sufficient. Though I already have two minor accidents but that in fact has added my passion for biking. The only thing changed is that I am more cautious and careful. I love to drive fast but safe also. This newly found passion help me to get more close to nature. I never bothered to look beyond my town. But now I am driving to steep hills, through the forests etc. For the first time in my life I was moved by the nature. It’s like finding a new but very dear relation. For the first time I was amazed with the magnanimity of mountains, for the first time I stopped to take a breadth of fresh air and to savior that breadth for ever in my memories. For the first time I understood what makes heart of those poet moving who have written so much about nature. I am gradually falling in love with the nature. Earlier I used to go to Forum or other shopping malls in Bangalore but now I am always looking out for places outside Bangalore so that I can drive fast and can have moment with nature as well. One thing that I loved most about Bangalore is that its location is so perfect that within 100 km range around it there are so many places to go. Once you are out of Bangalore city you are driving along mountains or trees. I have seen enough of mountains and forests now I want to go to some see beach. I want to drive to some peaceful sea beach and sleep there in peace for two three days and do “my own “thinking. Its not like that I am loner or I don’t like company but when I am in these types of places I need to be alone to imbibe maximum of these. I like to get lost in thought, to sit idly .keep staring at far away thing which most of my friends find weird but that’s how I enjoy it. Let’s see when I can do this.

No comments: